EDI Support Analyst Night shift Department:
Network Solution and Services Location:
The primary responsibilities of the EDI Support Analyst is to provide technical support for Mode Transportations network of Independent Business Owners (IBOs) in their use of integration technologies with all Trading Partners (i.e. Customers and Carriers) as well as with internal application to application messaging. Troubleshoot and resolve system problems. This role also collaborates with other support groups to include EDI Managers, Business Operations, Implementation and Process Improvement, Corporate Finance, Product Managers and IT B2B team on technical integration matters to support the Mode Network. Essential Job Functions:
- Provide technical integration support from and to customer trading partners, including equivalent messages for order/load tenders, tender acceptance, status events, load plan and invoicing (e.g. EDI 204, 940, 850, 997, 824, 990, 214, 315, 322 and 210)
- Provide technical integration support from and to carrier trading partners, including equivalent messages for load tenders, tender acceptance, status events, load plan and invoicing (e.g. EDI 204, 211, 404, 997, 824, 990, 214, 315, 322 and 210)
- Ability to map from one input format to another output formal for EDI ANSI x12, XML, or custom proprietary formats
- Understanding of communication protocols to transport data from one system or trading partner to another
- Work with IBM Managed Services and Mode IT B2B team as needed to assist in production support tickets
Interested candidates can reach Nimisha Tiwari at 7017371146 also share updated resume at email@example.com.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience high preference for technical degree such as Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- People skills the ability to establish effective working relationships across multiple groups (support groups, internal customers, external customers)
- Communication skills excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent organizational skills ability to handle multiple tasks/meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years experience in logistics or transportation industry
- 3-5 years work experience with integration tools, techniques and mapping.
- 2-4 years work experience with TMS or other logistics operating systems with regards to data integrations in and out.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent